Received HTTP error: "Not Found" while fetching source feed. wordpress

Sunday 28 April 2013

I was working on my healthy eating website Fruits and Veggies self hosted on WordPress. I wanted to setup my feedburner account to be able to build my readers list which is very important both in SEO and marketing, You know what? I was unlucky to see this code "Received HTTP error: "Not Found" while fetching source feed. wordpress"  from feedburner feed transfer page when I submitted my site. I research online but no luck before I found out this tricks that I want to share here:


There are things I discovered: for blog, Feed burner generates feeds for either blog contents or blog comment. So you have to have at least one post on your blog before you set you feedburner feed address.

Now, if you have this same error code, make sure you have a post on your blog and try again.

Thank you

Other Post you might like:
1. How to change "0" Comments to "Please leave a reply" in wordpress 3.4.1
2. How to insert Simple 468 X 60 Advertise Here Banner

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Reading

Tags

Sidebar One